Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Christmas is coming ....

Hurrah - the heat wave has broken ...... or have I hurrah'd too soon? The temperature is perfect .... its even dark and rainy - so hiding in my little cottage I'm feeling quite happy, at home and English.

I've finished the animal quilt and two other patchwork baby quilts - the only downside of the weather is that I am unable to go out and take pictures of them .... which leads me to think that perhaps another photo setting might be needed for the winter months! .....

So I've set myself a task of finishing some 1/2 completed projects ..... today it is Christmas Tree Skirts!!! (check out my Christmas Tree Skirt design page) oh another hurrah for Christmas ..... it is that time of year that we can hang dozens of sparkly things from a tree and not be judged too harshly for it!
... but before we get to Christmas there is Halloween ... and I have a feeling this Halloween will be an extra crafty affair .........

No comments: