Thursday, February 14, 2008

And the lucky Green Bunny Bag winner is .....

..... Marisa and her name was picked by the random number picker (which saved me from my original time consuming vision of writing everyone's name on a piece of paper and picking the name out of a hat!)
Because it is Valentine's Day and I'm in the mood for love ... I'm sending a little bunny gift along with the Green Bunny Bag too.
Congratulations Marisa! and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to everyone!

Kecia from Lemoncholy's flight of fancy suggested making a "Say No To Plastic Bags" button that can be put on your website or blog to encourage us all to find an alternative to the evil plastic bag! I really want to thank Kecia for this wonderful idea - spread the word and put the button on your blog or website.

No comments: