Monday, March 3, 2014

Line Dancing at the Longarm

I've been told for a while now that it is good while you are free motion quilting to listen to music that has good rhythm and makes you happy and relaxed. I've been searching for that music (I usually listen to NPR talk radio) and I think I might have found it. Can you guess what it is from these photos (and the subtle post heading?)









Yes - I have been in America for more than 10 years now and I've finally discovered Country Music. Both in its upbeat groove and its hysterical lyrics. For example 'Truck - yeah!' and 'I want to sleep with my best friends fiance' and other such themes about corn, beer an girls. I am finding it a total riot - but I'm not sure the other people in the house are appreciating the smiles I am getting from it!

4 comments:

driftwood said...

oh so funny!

asf said...

you are hilarious. I never thought about one not being aware of country music, having grown up with it.

Thimbleanna said...

You're so cute Rachael -- how fun to see you at the longarm!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies - I am not sure that any of my family think a) the size of the machine or b) the loud country tunes shaking the house is too amusing - but hey ho - all in the name of art ;-)